Vintage Advertising

>> January 20, 2010

I don’t know why I wrote this, but eventually I feel interest with these kinda pictures I found while surfing on the random sites in internet. Here goes!!

This is an Ad for 1968 erotic film named ‘Therese and Isabelle’. Oops, don’t worry!! I found this not because I searching for nude pictures or something, but somehow I found it in someplace on marketing sites. Okay, skip that kind of unimportant things. My opinions:



While I saw it for the first time, I like the simplicity built in this picture, a bit pale but warm nevertheless. There are no excess notes which can make this Ad looks compact and boring. I don’t know opinions about this poster if it seen from advertising or film-makers perspective. But, who cares? As long as I feel it had a stopping point and I understand the message within, I thinks it’s okay! (ahha, selfish)

picture : here


The second one. Disney Advertising (1957) :



Hey, Look at this Ad, is it beautiful? For me the answer is YES for sure. A commercial poster wrapped up on seems-like- prize-contest paper that contains a story about 3 tasteful pancakes made by aunt Jemima. Good point here is the involvement of Disneyland both on the setting and story which can make this Ad feels dreamy. Totally Invigorating!! Hanky-Panky?? Uh-huh.



Ps: Hey aunt Jemima, please give me a charming white-horsed prince if I buy that pancakes. I’d love to!!



picture : here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“in every good girl, there’s a naughty part of them that’s just dying to come out”

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP