Iceberg Ship

>> January 20, 2010

Look at this picture!! Is it scary? Well, I’m here not because I want to share something about ghost ship whatsoever. But when I spotted this picture from random sites (again), I could’n resist to share a bit about it here. Why? Cause even this picture kind of spooky, but it’s bloody incredible. Isn’t it?



Literally, I don’t even know if this ship is real or not. But as far as I know, this ship has length about 2.000 foot and called “Iceberg Ship”. From NASA definition, Icebergs are huge masses of ice that break off the lower end of a glacier and fall into the sea. So, Why is it called iceberg Ship? Sorry for the second time I should say “I don’t know”. Till I wrote this, I’m not found any information yet bout this ship. Possibilities are : (1) it has body from ice, wow (2) its kinda ship which built to carry icebergs, for whaat?? Make a mountain of ice cream (3) its just a name to show the greatness of this ship (4) its just an anology. Huh analogy? Iceberg : little above, big beneath. Contrast.



So whaaat?? For the third time I should say “I don’t know”. Oh yeah. Displacement? More less two million tons. Heavy enough, Huh.

Picture : here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“in every good girl, there’s a naughty part of them that’s just dying to come out”

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP