Beautiful Wedding

>> January 20, 2010


One question. What is pops in your mind while you see this picture for the first time? Romantic? Vintage? or what? For me the answer is 100% CHARMING!! Warm and lovely.



Actually, this photos was taken from Christina Hendricks (Mad Man) and Geoffrey Arend’s (500 Days of Summer) wedding on October 2009. She dresses all of her bridesmaids in vintage and makes up totally beautiful. Okay, let say I’m exaggerated. But honestly this picture was succeeded to blow my mind away for a moment. I’m not a girl woman who want to get married soon (I’m not even think about that) but this pictures was totally makes me feel the feeling of (yes, you can puke) “LOVE”. Ahha!!

Congratulation Anyway!!

Picture : here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

“in every good girl, there’s a naughty part of them that’s just dying to come out”

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP