Wacky Drink

>> March 08, 2010

Hey, you like soft drink and bored with all of its tastes?? I have good offering for you:






Taraa!! This is new products from Pepsi (available in Japan) which have very amazing spectacular flavors, SHISO and RED BEAN. What is shiso? Shiso, better known in English as perilla, is commonly used in Japan with sushi, or in simple, its kind of mint leaf to eat with sashimi. Haha, I don’t know what pops in the Pepsi’s minds who can created these kinds of flavors. But I’m sure I won’t like it. Another Pepsi weird product:








The left one is Pepsi Ice Cucumber and the right is Pepsi White. From its name, I know you can guess that the green one is has cucumber flavored. What? Cucumber? How does it taste? Haha, I don’t know cause (again) this product is only available in Japan. But in opinion of a person that ever drank it, it was certainly not like cucumber and just a lot like water with tons of sugar and some bubble too. The white one is Pepsi with yogurt flavored. I don’t know how it tastes but for this one, I want to try it!! Japan oh Japan. Is Pepsi like to make experiments there?



Picture : here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“in every good girl, there’s a naughty part of them that’s just dying to come out”

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP