SOHO (Small Office Home Office)

>> March 18, 2010

I love privacy. Yup, that’s the main reason why I feel no interest exploring myself too much on many social networking sites such as fb, plurk, twitter, and these kinds of things. I prefer spending my time muted in front of computer’s screen to playing around with no exact necessity. I love work all by myself in my own private room. No distracting voice, no people around, and no smoke at all. That’s why, when I know that these products below DO EXIST. I cant resist myself to scream out loud in heart “Damn, I want it!! Cute and useful”. Here’s the product:










Picture : here


Pictures above are examples of private workplace made by OfficePOD to provide a work environment that is separate from the disruptions of home life. Actually, my room now is quite comfortable and of course larger. But sometimes I like to think that I want to have a place that separate with the general house and it’s my own private place. Am I too much? Maybe yes, but I love it. Oh, but I think this place is loss of something important: bed, and bath room (also large LCD TV with DVD player included). haha, seems like I want my own little house that not separate with my house anyway. Ps : it is portable.

Another same products (I want both!!) :

:




Picture : here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

“in every good girl, there’s a naughty part of them that’s just dying to come out”

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP